The QuipCo Nitestar 120 lightweight headlamp packs a serious punch. Powered by a CREE XP-E2R3 LED, producing 120 Lumens, it is the perfect solution for the outdoors, or as a back-up light for those sudden power failures.
Powered by a single AA battery, this sleek design uses aircraft precision aluminium, with a hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish. Designed with the professional in mind, it comes with a highly efficient circuit design.
The headlamp has been designed in such a way that the lamp can be removed from its holder and double up as a handheld torch / flashlight.
- Bulb: 1*CREE XP-E2R3 LED
- Anodized, High-Abrasion Resistant, Aircraft Aluminium body
- Maximum 120 Lumens
- LED Lifespan of 50,000 hours
- Beam Distance of approximately 72 metres or 236 feet
- Run Time of approximately 6 hours on Single AA Alkaline Battery
- IPX 4 rated Water Resistant Design (NOT WATERPROOF)
- Classical and artistic appearance, lightweight and comfortable to use
Directions on How to Operate the QuipCo Nitestar 120 Headlamp
1. Click to turn ON
2. Click to change modes
3. Click to turn OFF
WORKING MODES:High | Medium | Strope | SOS
VERSATILE DESIGN: Can be used as a Headlamp or as a One-Hand Operated Hand-held Torch / Flashlight