QUIPCO Sirocco 20 Sleeping Bag – Grey
The Quipco Sirocco 20 Sleeping Bag is a lightweight sleeping bag which gives optimum performance in temperatures between 16*C to 28*C.
The rectangular shape allows plenty of room to stretch, turn and snuggle in for the night while out camping. You can open up the zippers completely and use it as a blanket or a quilt.
This sleeping bag but can be used while car camping or trekking in the outdoors, in office or on weekend trip with friends and even while backyard or terrace top stargazing.
– Two-way main zip lets you open the bag fully for use as a quilt or unzips at the bottom for ventilation
– This sleeping bag can be zipped to another Sirocco sleeping bag, forming a double sized camping sleeping bag for couples.
– On joining two of the Sirocco sleeping bags, one can make it into a large double-sized blanket.
– The outer Shell is water repellent
– Rectangular shape offers space and moving comfort.
Shell Material: 170T Polyester
Lining Material: 170T Polyester
Filling Material: 180G/M2 Hollow Synthetic Polyester Fibre
Weight: 880 grams
Height: 190 cms / 6’3″
Width: 76 cms / 30 inches
Temperature Range: 16*C to 28*C
TIP: If you use a sleeping bag liner, then you could use the sleeping bag down till 11*C
How to wash a synthetic sleeping bag:
You can machine wash or hand wash your synthetic sleeping bag. We do not recommend bleaching, ironing or dry-cleaning your sleeping bag. The fumes produced from dry-cleaning fluids can be dangerous and can age the sleeping bag prematurely.
1) Machine Washing Your Sleeping Bag
– During washing, ensure all zippers and the velcro tab are closed / secured.
– Use a heavy-duty front loader on a gentle cycle.
– Set to a warm machine wash (up to 30°C). Add a pure, mild soap or detergent
2) Handwashing Your Sleeping Bag
– Fill your bath with 150mm of warm water and add a pure, mild soap or detergent
– Place your bag into the tub and gently massage the water into the bag by adding pressure from above with your open hands until the bag is saturated. When your bag is laden with water, do not attempt to lift it out.
– Leave to soak for 1-4 hours, depending on how dirty your bag is.