QUIPCO Gecko 3+ Tent
This classic Dome pitched tent is made for 3 Adults + 1 Child, this is an ideal tent for camping, trekking, hiking or a motorbiking trip. Made with a PU-coated polyester flysheet, breathable polyester bedroom, polyethylene ground sheet, 8.5mm diameter fibreglass poles, the tent is lightweight, compact and offers a storage area near the entrance. The tent comes with its own cover to easily store it at home or carry it on the move.
– The inner tent fabric is 170T breathable polyester and mesh
– Reflective branding for better visibility at night.
– Tent pegs provided to anchor the tent to the ground
– Guylines provided to anchor the tent by tying around a tree bark or a big rock
– PU-coated 1500mm 190T polyester flysheet
– Breathable 170T polyester mesh inner layer
– Tough and durable 120 g/m2Polyethylene ground sheet.
Pitched Tent Size: 100 cm + 210 cm (L) x 210 cm (B) x 130 cm (H)
Packed Tent Size:(H)16 cm (L) 55 cm (B) 16 cm
Tent Poles: 8.5mm diameter fibreglass poles (included)
– 1 Set x 350 cms (137 inches)
– 2 Sets x 430 cms (169 inches)
Tent pegs: 5mm galvanised steel pegs for good twisting resistance
Guylines: Use these guidelines to anchor the tent by tying around a tree bark or a big rock
Bedroom space: Inner tent is comfortable for 3 adults + 1 child. 2.1m x 2m bedroom space
Storage space: Generous storage space at the entrance of the tent
Pockets: 3 Inner Pockets for storing of headlamp, keys, sleeping bag cover and knick-knacks
Light Holder: 1 ‘J’ holder at the centre of inner roof to hang a lantern / camping light.
Weight: 4.2 kg
Reflective Branding: For better visibility at night.
CLEANING: If need be, clean the tent with soapy water then rinse (with a hose if possible). Then dry completely.
STORAGE: After use or cleaning, do not store your tent until it is completely dry to prevent bad odour and mould formation.
Ventilation: High ventilation space between flysheet and ground all the way round. Everything is designed so that air circulates between the bedroom and flysheet, for better breathability and to limit natural condensation.
Pitching: This is a classic dome pitch tent. So..
1) Spread the poles, then place the longer 2 poles across the corners of the tent.
2) Fix the ends of the poles to the corners, then hook polyester inner mesh layer to the poles.
3) Then add the flysheet over the tent. Put the smaller poles across the front end of the tent.
4) USe the pegs to anchor the tent and the flysheet to the ground.
Waterproofing: The waterproofing has been particularly well-developed. 190T PU1500mm Polyester flysheet; 120g/m² polyethylene groundsheet; sealed thermo-bonded seams. You will note that a breathable 170T polyester. Flysheet and Inner mesh layer has no contact, so there are less chanes of condensation droplets falling in the tent, which naturally occurs inside the flysheet.